Taking care of your skin, hair, and nails is all part of health. Natural oils are safe, healthy, and easily accessible. Many of the creams and lotions we use daily contain these powerful natural oils, so Health Fitness Revolution is bringing you a list of the most potent natural oils that you can incorporate into your daily beauty routine:
- Coconut Oil: Contains nature’s richest source of medium-chained fatty acids (MCFAs) which is why it is referred to the healthiest oil on earth. The proteins capric and lauric acids contain fight aging skin and wrinkles.
- Argan Oil: Often referred to as “liquid gold”, this potent oil is known for its anti-aging and detoxifying properties. It is packed with Vitamins A and E, and Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids, which all help revitalize the skin, nails and hair cuticle.
- Macadamia Nut Oil: This oil has the ability to mimic the skin’s natural oil so it is very easily absorbed into the skin, hair, and scalp. It contains Omega-7 fatty acids, Vitamins A and E, which all lead to its powerful UV and chemical damage protective properties.
- Sweet Almond Oil: The anti-aging properties of this oil plump, moisturize and fill skin. It contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, and E. The B6 is known to promote hair growth, and this multi-purpose oil can be used on skin, scalp, and hair.
- Emu Oil: The sapogens in this oil are great for softening and deeply penetrating very tough skin and calluses (like on the feet and elbows). This oil also contains Vitamins A and E which repair the skin and act an antioxidant, respectively.
- Jojoba Oil: Resembles the skin’s natural sebum and is easily absorbed into the skin without feeling greasy. This oil contains the potent micro-elements of zinc, copper, iodine, chromium, silicon, and vitamins B and E. It is known to minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E Oil: is a natural anti-oxidant and moisturizer that promotes intense healing. It not only heals by eliminating free radicals, but it also promotes the natural production of collagen in the skin, which keeps the skin elastic.
The data is captured from open sources and copyrights to respected owners.